◤WHAT PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT
The Market: Is bearish, it's been a tough week for crypto.
Be Kind To Your Kin: KIK thinks they might be able to compete with Facebook if they do an ICO. KIK CEO discussed how Kin will be used in the Kik app, but questions remain as to whether any of what he said makes sense.
◹STARTED THIS WEEK (7/9/2017 - 7/15/2017)
July 10, 2017
- Digital Developers Fund (DDF) - A tokenized digital asset investment fund.
- LAToken (LATO) - Tokenizes and makes tradable fractions of assets ranging from real estate and loans to artworks.
July 11, 2017
- Impak Coin (MPK) - The crypto-token of Impak Finance, a Canadian financial services provider with a focus on making investments that are both profitable and make a positive social impact.
- InsureX (IXT) - An alternative marketplace for insurance based on blockchain technology.
- Suretly 2nd Round (SUR) - A platform for crowd sourcing risk assessment for personal loans.
July 14, 2017
- Autoria (AUT) - An ERC20 token with a built in inflation model that distributes new tokens directly to users.
July 15, 2017
- BlockCAT (CAT) - A way for non-programmers to deploy smart contracts using a visual interface.
- Etherparty (FUEL) - Smart contract compiler that lets anyone without coding experience launch tokens on Ethereum.
- ONE Bank (SPE) - An Integrated financial services platform based on Byteball.
- Pillar (PLR) - A personal data locker starting with an open-source cryptowallet. Will eventually expand to add other data services such cloud storage and a browser.
◹STARTING NEXT WEEK (7/16/2017 - 7/22/2017)
July 16, 2017
- Agrello (DLT) - Legally binding smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Populous (PPT) - An invoice and trade finance platform with a profit-sharing token that will launch on Ethereum.
July 18, 2017
- district0x Network (DNT) - A collective of decentralized marketplaces and communities. Powered by Ethereum, Aragon, and IPFS.
July 19, 2017
- Aventus (AVT) - An Ethereum based open standard for the exchange of event tickets built on the blockchain.
July 22, 2017
- ImmersiveOS (IMM) - An augmented reality platform powered by blockchain.
We finally have a Discord channel!
Things are starting to pick up. Good discussions are being had. We have ~50 users online at all time.
What we talk about?
We'll discuss current events, markets, cryptocurrencies, trading, hodling, ICO, and anything we find interesting.
We're coin-agnostic, and believe in dissemination of information. So whether you like BTC or ETH, Ripple or Doge, your opinion is welcome in our Discord. As Aristotle said "it is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Become an educated mind, come check us out
Here's an invite: https://discord.gg/UTp6bCU
◤QUOTE OF THE DAY
Want to support CoinSheet but don't know how? Become a Patron at less than 4 cents per sheet.
Wait what!? You're out there and haven't subscribed? Let's change that.