◤WHAT PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT
Fortune magazine telling us when we should buy Ether and Bitcoin. Also, found the cause of this bear run.
"So around the time the cryptocurrencies reached all-time highs earlier in June, with the Bitcoin price hitting $3,000 and Ethereum breaking $400 the following day, Novogratz thought the current crypto boom had topped out. He sold "a bunch" of his digital coins."
This is coming from a billionaire who supposedly has 10% of his net worth in cryptocurrency.
Also, here's an article from Guardian with a click-baity title asking the question if cryptocurrencies are about to go mainstream.
◤THINGS I LIKE
Coin Center holding a blockchain demonstration event for members of Congress.
◹STARTED THIS WEEK (6/25/2017 - 7/1/2017)
June 25, 2017
- GeoFounders (GUNS) - A software collective that creates blockchain based dapps. They are issuing a profit sharing ERC20 token.
June 26, 2017
- Primalbase (PBT) - A new-generation community based ecosystem where one can share, sell or rent out high-quality office spaces using Ethereum and Waves-based digital tokens.
June 27, 2017
- OmiseGO (OMG) - A new proof of stake blockchain compatible with the Ethereum Virtual Machine with a built-in decentralized exchange and high speed settlement enabled by interconnected blockchains.
June 28, 2017
- Bitquence (BQX) - A secure, universal mobile wallet with one-click diversification and liquidity layer making cryptocurrencies easy to use and interact with.
- Nimiq (NET) - A blockchain with a simple web browder based interface.
- TrueFlip (TFL) - A fair and transparect blockchain-based lottery service with proven vitality and independence from any third-party.
June 29, 2017
- Dao.Casino (BET) - A protocol built on the Ethereum network that defines the relationship between different parties in the gambling industry including players, platform operators, investors and bankrolls, and game developers.
June 30, 2017
- Neverdie (TPT) - A virtual reality infrastucture platform that bridges virtual worlds with popular MMORPGs on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Stremio Adex (ADX) - A decentralized ad network built on the blockchain, designed to be transparent and efficient.
- SunContract (SNC) - A platform built on Ethereum that connects energy producers and consumers into a decentralized energy grid based on smart contracts.
July 1, 2017
- Dimcoin (DIM) - The DIMCOIN is a speculative cryptocurrency that gives access to the DIM Ecosystem. The DIM Ecosystem is a community of complementary blockchain-based virtual currencies and transactional services.
- ImmersiveOS (IMM) - An augmented reality platform powered by blockchain.
- Tezos (XTZ) - PoS smart contract platform with federated governance and an emphasis on security through formal verification.
- XinFin Foundation (XDC) - A private blockchain based on Ethereum designed for the exchange of financial products.
◹ENDED THIS WEEK (6/25/2017 - 7/1/2017)
- Wagerr (WGR) - A decentralized sports betting blockchain with a deflationary token model.
- DCORP (DRP) - A decentralized derivatives exchange built on blockchain technology.
- Air (XID) - A platform for the management and monetization of digital identities.
- Octanox (OTX) - A hybrid Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency built on top of the bitcoin network.
- NVO (NVO) - Cross-platform decentralized modular exchange built on the Safenetwork with a token issued on Counterparty.
- Crypviser (CVC) - encrypted all-in-one network for social and business communication based on blockchain technology.
- EncryptoTel (ETT) - Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure.
- 21 Million (21M) - 21 Million is holding a token sale to fund an independent documentary mini series following the rise of bitcoin.
◹STARTING NEXT WEEK (7/2/2017 - 7/8/2017)
July 4, 2017
- Santiment (SAN) - A crypto-market intelligence platform and trading terminal.
- Starta (STA) - Strata is an acceleration program launched by Strata Capital VC Fund in 2015. Their mission is to help Eastern European gain exposure to the United States market.
July 7, 2017
- Blocktix (TIX) - A dapp built using Ethereum smart contracts that will facilitate the distribution, marketing, and transfer of ownership of event tickets or passes.
- 8 Circuit Studios (8BT) - A game development ecosystem powered by an ERC20 token.