◤WHAT PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT
If you lost money due to the recent Ether (ETH) flash crash on GDAX, Coinbase will reimburse you with company funds. Not only that, they will also be honoring all executed orders and no trades will be reversed. What do you guys think about this? This might be an honorable move, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
In Adoption: Ethereum on CNBC (Youtube video).
◤THINGS I LIKE
You may not be into blockchain, but blockchain is into you!
◹STARTED THIS WEEK (6/18/2017 - 6/24/2017)
- Corion Platform (COR) - A payment platform built on Ethereum Classic with a price controlled token and incentive based inflation rewards.
- Gilgam (GGS) - A platform agnostic e-sport tournament platform built on the Ethereum network
- Xarcade (XAR) - A gaming platform built on NEM that facilitates direct trade between developers and gamers.
- Battleball (BBC) - Blockchain application for gameified betting on sports events.
- Civic (CVC) - On-demand, secure and low-cost access to identity verification via the blockchain.
- SilverCoin (SVC) - Web monetization and community engagement platform that rewards users for sharing information and enabling others to do the same.
- SkinCoin (SKIN) - A new ERC20 token for eSports Industry.
- TenX (PAY) - A crypto token Visa/Mastercard debit card compatible with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dash that offers zero fees and 0.1% rewards on purchases.
- openANX (OAX) - A decentralized cryptocurrency exchange.
◹ENDED THIS WEEK (6/18/2017 - 6/24/2017)
- Status (SNT) - A mobile messaging platform used to interact with decentralized apps that run on Ethereum.
- Civic (CVC) - On-demand, secure and low-cost access to identify verification via the blockchain.
- Internet of Coins (HYBRID) - A platform for trading value across blockchains using hybrid assets.
- Monaco (MCO) - A Visa enabled cryptocurrency debit card.
- MaskNetwork (MSK) - A decentralized peer to peer to social trading network.
◹STARTING NEXT WEEK (6/25/2017 - 7/1/2017)
June 26, 2017
- Primalbase (PBT) - A new-generation community based ecosystem where one can share, sell or rent out high-quality office spaces using Ethereum and Waves-based digital tokens.
- Impak Coin (MPK) - The crypto-token of Impak Finance, a Canadian financial services provider with a focus on making investments that are both profitable and make a positive social impact.
June 27, 2017
- OmiseGO (OMG) - A new proof of stake blockchain compatible with the Ethereum Virtual Machine with a built-in decentralized exchange and high speed settlement enabled by interconnected blockchains.
June 28, 2017
- Bitquence (BQX) - A secure, universal mobile wallet with one-click diversification and liquidity layer making cryptocurrencies easy to use and interact with.
- Nimiq (NET) - A blockchain with a simple web browder based interface.
- TrueFlip (TFL) - A fair and transparect blockchain-based lottery service with proven vitality and independence from any third-party.
June 29, 2017
- Dao.Casino (BET) - A protocol built on the Ethereum network that defines the relationship between different parties in the gambling industry including players, platform operators, investors and bankrolls, and game developers.
June 30, 2017
- Neverdie (TPT) - A virtual reality infrastucture platform that bridges virtual worlds with popular MMORPGs on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Santiment (SAN) - A crypto-market intelligence platform and trading terminal.
- Stremio Adex (ADX) - A decentralized ad network built on the blockchain, designed to be transparent and efficient.
- SunContract (SNC) - A platform built on Ethereum that connects energy producers and consumers into a decentralized energy grid based on smart contracts.
July 1, 2017
- Dimcoin (DIM) - The DIMCOIN is a speculative cryptocurrency that gives access to the DIM Ecosystem. The DIM Ecosystem is a community of complementary blockchain-based virtual currencies and transactional services.
- ImmersiveOS (IMM) - An augmented reality platform powered by blockchain.
- Starbase (STAR) - A crowdfunding platform powered by blockchains.
- Tezos (XTZ) - PoS smart contract platform with federated governance and an emphasis on security through formal verification.
- XinFin Foundation (XDC) - A private blockchain based on Ethereum designed for the exchange of financial products.